We're glad you asked, because the new version of our ordering platform works a little differently than our old one!
To skip next week's order:
- We send two weekly text reminders (on Mondays and Wednesdays) to remind you to place, modify or skip your next order (prior to the Wednesday at midnight Ordering Cutoff). To skip your next order, simply click on the link in one of these two text messages. You first need to answer the question below (even though you're about to skip )
- Then, you'll be taken to the next page where you can click "Skip."
To cancel your subscription:
- Log into your account and navigate to your Account Settings by clicking "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner
- From here, scroll down to the "Membership" section and change your Membership to "One-Time Order." This will ensure you are not charged for any future orders.
- Our platform does not allow you to skip in advance (for example, if you are in-town for the next two weeks, but will be away 3 weeks from now). Luckily, we send you two reminder texts each week, so you'll be reminded to pause or skip your orders once the time comes!
- Always remember to modify your plan before Wednesdays at midnight (for the following week's deliveries), as this is our weekly ordering cutoff for making changes to your plan!